About Me!

More about me . . .

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Google and It's Many Uses

Education is not free any more, so we need to make sure we have free resources to support our students and our teaching styles. Google has afforded us, even as teachers, tools to use on their website. On the main Google website there is a pull-down menu under "more" where any person can access a variety of these tools. Anyone accessing this can create blogs, spreadsheets, documents, free email and the ability to sort, edit and share photos.

In my opinion, Google has unlimited possibilities for anyone. Educational resources are limited at times because of financial strains on various school systems. Google has enabled educators access to these educational resources and more at a fraction of the cost, FREE! This is one tool that I will be using throughout my education and into my classroom.

No comments: